CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's a Part of Me You'll Never Know

I think I am different, you know, in every kind of way.
I'm not perfect, not even close.
I'm just different, weird, maybe.

I read a novel in the middle of a tennis match yesterday.
Oh, and by the way, Marat Safin was very, very awful in the semi of Wimbledon.

When I'm not feeling well, I can easily blow up, easier than when I'm healthy.
What I meant there, is not well in the physical way.

I cheated on several tests but I never regret it.
I scored good, if you wanna know.

I like listening 50 cent the way I like listening System of a Down and Good Charlotte and Britney.
Okay, I might like SOAD better than Britney. LOL

My English sucks, but I'm still trying hard to do better.
You might wonder why am I this confident to publish my writing then.
But uh, just like what I said, I'm trying.
And if you find any, any mistakes, will you contact me?
Devy Cendana, find me on friendster of facebook.

I talk to myself every time, I got no one to talk to.
I mean seriously, I do, but it just doesn't feel right.

I'm going to leave my family in just a few month,
but I don't feel like doing it.
I got no preparation, uh maybe courses, but instead of that, nothing.

When I was questioned who is the person that I admire the most,
I can barely answer it.

I'm confused.
I'm bored.

I even wonder why people are waiting for holiday.
Well, maybe that because I have nothing to do for holiday.
Oh, pity me..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....
Kok sama banget si dphy?
Cuma bedanya di bagian tennis ama musiknya.. hehehe