CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

The End of Junior High

This is the day that I realized that every thing's gonna change from now.
This is the day that I knew that I have to change, too.

This day, I knew that there's no more blaming school for things that disappoint me.
I also knew that I meant something for my school.
All those things that I already get used to, will vanish.

All that is left is the memory.
I lost a teacher, I lost friends, I lost a soul mate, I even had lost the old me.

However, I got better.

This is the day where I pictured all of my friends to be memorized in the rest of my life.
One picture shows me failure,
One picture shows me grace,
One picture shows me the joy of smiling,
One, just, very disappointing, it shows me dissatisfactions.

And I don't even know how they pictured me earlier.

Well, in all ways, we just want to look good, in every kind of way.
We don't wanna fail, we don't wanna lose.
Because people think 'winning is better than losing'.

One more thing that I discovered in Junior High is regrets.

There are thousands, even millions of regrets that I have.
From small to big,
From kidding to serious,
From friends to teacher,
From task to test,
From school to house,
From myself to people around me.

And my biggest regret is that I am to concern of the small things,
That I forgot to concern of the big things.

But then, regrets are useless,
Fixing the mistakes is better.

And that's what I will do, and always do.






Have just graduated Junior High,

day_vee

0 comments: