CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Songs, Me. Unite.

'Gone, gone, baby it's all gone, there's no one on the corner and there's no one at home' ' It was cool, cool, it was just all cool, now it's over for me and it's over for you...' -How Far We've Come, Matchbox Twenty

I started a journey with people who I thought I knew,
Kinda enjoyed it,
Kinda had fun with it,
But everything just came out wrong and the next thing I know is that
there's no one left beside me, and those moments are gone...

'But if you don't dream big, what's the use in dreaming, if you don't have faith, there's nothing worth believing, it takes one hope to make the stars worth reaching for...' -Dream Big, David Cook

I wish that it was easy, keeping dreams to lead our way to our future.
Or it IS easy?
Well, I am just a stupid little coward,
too afraid to have faith in -even- my own dreams.

'And it's you and me, and all of the people, with nothing to do, nothing to prove, and it's you and me, and all of the people, and I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you...' -You and Me, Lifehouse

I wanna do it all night, just me and him, standing side by side,
got nothing to hide, and got nothing to lose.
Even though I know that it is impossible,
but a little part of me -just a little- still hope that someday it will happen.

'Let's make a night to remember,
from January to December,
let's make love to excite us,
a memory to ignite us,
let's make honey baby, soft and tender,
let's make sugar darling, sweet surrender,
let's make a night to remember,
all life long...'
-Let's Make a Night to Remember, Bryan Adams

For all of my friends out there,
let's make a night to remember!
Let's rock our souls!
Erase the bad memories,
and remember the nights we used to share.
But despite all of that, let's just make ONE more night to remember the rest of our lives!





0 comments: