CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Art of Life

"When there's no heart breaking, there will be no healing.
When there's no healing, there will be no learning.
When there's no learning, there will be no struggle.
And struggle is a part of life" - Lucas Scott, One Tree Hill.

I wonder, if we ended up sobbing, will we get better?
I mean, we have our self resilience, right?
For example, when you fail a subject, you will try harder, right?
Maybe you don't realize it, but there's something that mends your heart when it was broken.

I once had a problem, about understanding how human could be that fragile the same time he/she could be strong.
But I know that's the way it was supposed to be, right?
We get hurt, we be strong, and we'll be back to normal.

Many people don't realize of how they great they are.
Many people don't realize how special they are to people around them.

I always wanted to tell my friends,
how important they are to me, how I appreciate every moment I spent with them,
but I was too afraid of listening or seeing how will they react.
I'm afraid that it would disappoint me,
but it turns out that I lost them, that I can never hold on to them again.

I wanted to be indifferent, pathetic,
But I ended up knowing that everything was meant to be felt.
Even though by feeling it means hurting ourselves, but that's just the art of life, right?


Once again, inspired by Lucas Scott,
Devy Cendana

0 comments: