CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just me

' Don't worry, bout a thing, cause every little thing, is gonna be alrite.. '

Remember that? A song from Bob Marley which is used as a soundtrack of the movie I am Legend? Good song..

Anyways, I've got problems. You know, I often underestimate people.
I think I wrote it before, that I praise myself to high that I can't look down.
I'm a bad bad person.
If you don't know me, well, its just the matter of time that someone will find out how bad I am.

You know, I find people that stick around me very fascinating.
How can they even endure being near me? If I were those people, I really really can't be around myself.
I am loathsome. I should be hatred.

I wish I could be like Johny Gunther, Jr.
He suffered brain cancer but still lived his life blithely.
I wish I could do that, I'm trying to.

I want to be someone. No, I want to be something for someone.

I always considered myself as the forlorn one, but I am disgraceful of what I posses.
This post, is a verbose post. I am just selfish and inconsiderable. That's the point.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

devy?
have u been crazy or something?