CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

L . O . V . E

Have you ever loved someone?
Have you ever being loved by someone?

Oh, how ludicrous love is! yet, how enormous love is!
The unconditional love, do you believe in it?
Love is untold. Unexplainable.

Some believe that love is meant to be.
Some believe that love can find its own path.
Some believe that love grows.

I believe that love is just the way it is.
It is undeniable, in the same time, unacceptable.

The Darkness, once brought up a song called 'Love is only A Feeling'
The chorus says,
'love is only a feeling -drifting away-.. when I'm in your arms I start believing -its here to stay- but love is only a feeling.. anyway'

Well, it is true that love IS a feeling.
but it's not ONLY a feeling, it's greater than just a feeling...
Like I said, love is unexplainable..

L..ost in words when describing it
O..blivious about it
V..ast of curiosity about it
E..ternity will never be enough for it

Oh, LOVE, be there for me..
Rock my world with every sense you got!


Hmmm,
Devy


0 comments: