CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

L. I. G. H. T.

'Try to leave a light on when I'm gone.. Something I rely on to get home..' Light On, David Cook.

'Darlin' leave a light on for me.. I'll be there before you close the door.. To give you all the love that you need..' Leave a Light On, Belinda Carlisle

Light.. Give me light.
To bright my path.. Make it obvious..
I am confounded by destiny.
How I never seem to understand the path that I'm going to.
But here's the thing, it makes me think.
It makes me wander in my own mind.
Why is everything so absurd?

Light.. Show me how it works..
Lighten up everything I've been missing..
So I won't shed a tear in the future,
regretting those things.

Light.. Show me the way.
I want to mean something to someone.
I wanna be a guidance. I wanna be the something!
Can I? Or it just doesn't meant to be?
When I'm gone, will anyone realize?
Will I be remembered?
Or will I just be a painful and regretful memory of someone's?

Light.. Give me a clue.
I can't stand it,
wondering,
how am I to be lingered?
Or wouldn't I be?



It's me,
Devy

0 comments: